New York, New York, US
New York, New York, US
I have always been filled with ideas deriving from my passion for solving problems. I fully embrace the fact that I am different from most people in that I follow my own path and do not rely on trends. One may consider me as bold and foolish, but I am better off exploring the possibilities in life rather than wonder what I would be doing instead of sitting in a cubicle.
I would be thrilled to find a couple of business partners who are as intrepid and adventurous as I am. I am seeking a software engineer, a business developer, and someone with a solid network within the music industry.
"The best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, but the worst of all is doing nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt
August 2016 - January 2017
• Assisted customers in the acquisition of merchandises and provided recommendations and advice • Processed purchases via cash register and mobile device • Organized clothing based on uniform standards
October 2015 - March 2016
• Researched on potential consignors via internet and mailed letters • Provided assistance in setup for auctions • Created databases for consigned items via Excel
June 2016 - October 2016
• Organized camera equipment and preparing setups for shootings • Organized photos for editing using Adobe Lightroom • Provided assistance during shootings
ESI Cases & Accessories
January 2015 - March 2015
• Called businesses to advertise mobile accessories • Sent emails and mailed catalogs to potential clients • Attended tradeshows and advertised to business owners and representatives • Processed orders through phone and email
Elizabeth Houston Gallery
October 2013 - February 2014
• Provided administrative and event management support at a privately owned gallery focused on contemporary photography • Made calls to clients to update personal information on emailing list • Researched on the logistics of the gallery's online presence
August 2013 - September 2013
• Provided quality customer service to clients at a gallery focused on photography • Installed artworks for display • Conducted an inventory of the gallery
Founder/Chief Executive Officer
October 2016 - Today
An online network of musicians to connect with recruiters for employment opportunities. By creating a free profile, users have an option to showcase their talent through video uploads and audio recordings. It is Musecentric's mission to provide opportunities to pursue a career within the music industry through gigs and teaching positions.
City College of New York
2012 - 2014