First time founder
Un-Lease is a marketplace for buying, selling, and transferring leases on business equipment. For buyers, we take away the risk of buying used equipment at a good price. For sellers, we take away the obligation of a contract they no longer need.
The long-term vision: lease take-overs and transfersâ€”on anything from photocopiers to planes to cell phonesâ€”as easy and reliable as buying and selling on eBay.
I have investment lined up, relevant industry contacts, and a viable business model. Looking for a passionate builder/developer who's eager to join a team and overhaul an industry. Contact me if you're interested.
- 3 yrs of experience running College Pro painters franchise.
- Recruited by competitor. Increased revenues from $250k to $375k in one season.
- 3 yrs of experience as a sales rep for Ricoh Canada.
- Hon.BSc from UofT (2009) and MBA from the Ivey School of Business (2013).
- Recipient of the Iveyâ€™s Schulich Award in Entrepreneurship.
- Recipient of Ivey MaRS Commons Fellowship (1 yr of advisory services & office space at MaRS).
WHAT I'M LOOKNING FOR IN A CO-FOUNDER:
- Technical skills that I lack (hackers or designers welcome)
- Desire & willingness to step into a CTO role of building and managing a technical team
University of Toronto
Hon BSc - Cognitive Science & Psychology
2009 - 2009
Richard Ivey School of Business
2013 - 2013
MaRS Collaboration Centre