Founded 2+ startups
Fondly is an e-commerce marketplace that list korean fashion and beauty products and sells them across S.E.A
Fondly was founded on the belief to lead the market when it comes to introducing the latest fashion and lifestyle trends in South East Asia.
Our aim is for our customers to find the products you love and to bring out the best in you.
Fondly will make you look, and feel good.
Sales and Marketing
The Sales and Marketing will have the unique opportunity to use your skills and knowledge on sales and marketing and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of your work and development by experiencing real start up environment and interact with the founding team on business operation and strategic planning.
Market Research: Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends to idenditify suitable vendors to join Fondly.
Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research and market and competitive analysis about Korean Online Fashion Malls
Partnership Development: Identify, build and manage long term relationships with partners in pursuit of growth opportunities.
Specific activities would include contacting new and existing partners to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities and answering their enquiries. You are also required to make phone calls during working hours to Partners.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Translation Work from Korean to English and Vice Versa
• Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports for department or office meetings.
• Taking instruction from and reporting to Business Development Manager.
• Special administrative tasks as they arise.
• Undergrad or Graduate
• Business/Sales & Marketing related Degree is preferred
• Good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail
• Strong team player who can work independently
• High level of written and oral communication in Korea
• Good written English Skills
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent customer service required
Working Environment and Incentive
• Working Remotely and reporting directly to CEO/Business Development Manager
• 20 Hours a Week
• Able to make and receive phone call during normal office hours.
• No Salary but Chance to obtain full time position in Singapore
• Inventive Bonus per milestone achieved by Company.
• Able to improve English language while working in Fondly
2016 - 2016