New York, New York, US
New York, New York, US
Bonmo is a marketplace connecting brands with the best comedic talents for their product/audience fit. We've already built up a database of comedic talents and are planning to accelerate the growth of the database. We also have paying customers and generated $40K in revenue in two months from just two of our paying clients. Our clients consist of YC-backed startups as well as Fortune 500 corporations. Additionally, we are currently supported by the Founder Institute accelerator, one of the top accelerators in NYC. We're moving rapidly, and numbers and response from investors and clients alike paint a very promising future for the startup.
I'm currently looking for a cofounder/partner who has extensive experience in the entertainment industry and comedy space.
The cofounder I'm looking for should have these skill sets:
- extensive experience in the entertainment industry (particularly the comedy space); bonus if you have done comedy work yourself
- experience with or in the advertising/marketing industry
- experience in business development and finding new opportunities to network and find leads
- startup experience and an entrepreneurial spirit
- ability to think outside of the box and adapt quickly when facing new challenges
- growth hacking ability
- copywriting with humor
- has a great balance of being analytical and data-driven and creative and innovative
- is responsive and proactive
If you're interested and would like to chat more, send me a message!
Sex sells. Funny sells better. - Bonmo
January 2005 - January 2011
Provided media consultancy services to a range of Asia-based and international clients, including Toyota, McGraw-Hill, Disney.
Digital Marketing Director
The Levity Dept
January 2013 - January 2015
Provided digital marketing and SEO consultancy services for clients.
January 2014 - August 2017
An ecommerce company with a Market Expansion Services consultancy arm, taking innovative ideas from designers and entrepreneurs around the world and bringing them to fruition - from finding the right manufacturers to produce designs, building the branding and marketing strategy, and identifying and setting up the right sales channels. Sold in mid-2017.
2011 - 2013
Ming Chuan University, International College
2003 - 2007
Co-working office in Greenpoint
2016 - Today