After creating ManagingLife in September 2011, Tahir has led the progression from idea conception, proof of concept development, company incorporation, product roll-out, and marketing - successfully meeting milestones as the company evolves and matures:
• Sep 2011: Launch of Manage My Pain beta
• Dec 2012: Main launch of Manage My Pain
• Feb 2014: 50,000 app download milestone
• May 2014: Presented as a selected venture at MaRS inaugural HealthKick conference
• June 2014: Winner of VentureLynx’s “Ready For Funding” Competition
Tahir is a Professional Engineer in Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto and holds an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
Senior Managing Consultant, Strategy & Transformation
IBM Canada Ltd.
June 2013 - August 2014