Founded 2+ startups
I like bold ideas and challenging problems.
Passionate for helping entrepreneurs, high achievers, and ambitious teams grow.
Core strengths: management consulting, investment-thesis building, international business development, growth equity analysis, business strategy and financial modeling.
Interested in the intersection between technologies and social impact where people are provided with opportunity.
I want to establish a world-class private equity fund focused on Latin America to increase efficiency in our business environment by mobilizing resources to introduce ethical and corporate governance in the private sector. This fund will employ effective management techniques and adequate capital structures to improve weak performers in order to help unlock the latent potential of the economy.
“Always deliver more than expected.” - Larry Page
Corporate Development and Strategy Manager
June 2017 - Today
April 2017 - Today
- 6,000 (current) startups in Latin America with a dynamic fundraising platform - Distinguished the firm as a leader in providing valuable management consulting and financial advisory services to major creative startups - RS $4.7M invested from Google, 3M, YouTube, DuPont, Lemann Foundation, Chivas Group - Created partnerships with government agencies to foster creative ecosystems for economic development using social technologies to engage young communities - Leading Creative Business Cup in Canada in partnership with MCI Group
Project/Product Manager and Financial Analyst Intern
Finance Alliance For Sustainable Trade (FAST)
September 2016 - May 2017
- Implemented and designed the structure of the financial software for the company (AXiiS) - Identified credit needs of 38 producers in LATAM and Africa totaling more than USD $5M - Helped SMEs with financial modeling and financial statements – led to a valuation for loan between FSPs and SMEs – average SME loan request of USD $750k. - Received return offer
Investment Banking Summer Analyst
April 2016 - July 2016
- Engaged in two separately managed account strategies outperformed the S&P 500 in 2016 by an average of 12.6% growth annually - Analyst in the leveraged-finance mergers and inquisitions group - Designed strategy analytics to validate stocks for fundamental research - Organized 3 successful seminars on investment strategies
Corporate Finance Intern
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
April 2013 - August 2013
- Managed the Safety and Air Navigation Capacity and Efficiency strategies of ICAO in a partnership with aviation stakeholders - Took the initiative to create a tool for my team that made a certain process to evaluate statistical research quicker. My work was recognized by ANB Director Nancy Graham - Received return offer
Business Analyst Intern
April 2015 - August 2015
- Lead a team to achieving my branch’s new product sales target for two consecutive quarters and significantly reduced customer waiting times by 20% over the course of three months - Developed CSR program to create reports of evolving market trends with BMO and TD Bank - Received return offer
Director of Finance and Fundraising
January 2016 - June 2017
- Acquired USD $500k in working capital for a USD $3M for the new mobile DREET program (prepared offering book, developed financial structure and closed at favorable rates) - Negotiated partnership of expansion to Bangladesh with Yunus Centre
2015 - 2015
University of Montreal
International Relations and Finance
2014 - 2017