High-energy positive thinking leader with nearly a decade of experience in selling enterprise cloud and SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses, as well as Global Enterprises.
Thomas is the founder and Chief Sales Officer of test IO, a leading SaaS business for crowd software testing for mobile apps and websites. He is a KPI-driven Sales professional with a vast experience in growing revenue, entering new markets and managing elite sales teams.
Previously at Google’s European HQ, Thomas was a key player in evangelising cloud-computing technologies for companies in the DACH Region.
- Co-founded and built internationally successful SaaS company. Now 5 years in business with currently 32 employees and offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Operations in more than 20 countries servicing clients such as Europcar, Ebay, Viacom, Otto, Allianz and many more.
- Technology sales enthusiast with proven track record of negotiating and winning large global key accounts (BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz...)
- Keynote speaker at several IT events across US, Germany, Switzerland, Austria & South Africa.
- Spearheaded and lead multiple capital investment rounds incl. $5M Series A with San Francisco based investor TRC. https://techcrunch.com/2015/11/18/test-io
- Winner of several Sales achievement awards at Google awarded by VP Sales.
- Winner of "Best Digital Life Innovation” at CEBIT, Europe’s largest IT exhibition
- Winner Detecon ICT Award
- Key initiator of a Google Display Network tool which has generated +$40.5 M in revenue.
- Fellow for Young Entrepreneurs and Innovators for American Council on Germany
- Passion for my family, technology, traveling, slow food, swimming, cycling, music, photography and diving
New business acquisition in B2B Enterprise Sales, SaaS, KPI driven sales, Managing & Coaching Outbound Sales Teams for complex Technology products, Capital raising, Internationalization, Cold calling/e-mailing, Salesforce Admin
Chief Sales Officer & Co-founder
September 2011 - December 2016