Matthias Joergler, Founder
Matthias Joergler, Founder
Matthias is looking for someone to join him/her
Business plan mapped out
Minimum viable product built
Has expertise as
Can commit to working
40 hours per week
Is able to invest
Can offer equal investment ($5,000 - $15,000)
Wearable individuality! We connect style with state of the art technology and community features.
Who we are?
We are a Start-Up team consisting of 3 co-founders. Currently we are in the prototype-phase for our product. We are in a incubator-program in Austria specialized for IOT and wearable products.
We will enter the market via Kickstarter end of 2016. Targeted markets are USA and Europe as a first step in 2017.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Co-Founder who joins our team as CIO and creates with us the base for a successful world-wide acting company in the fashion- and life-style-business. Our dream partner shares our vision of the combination of style and individuality.
What we expect from you?
We expect from our Co-Founder willingness to grow the company as well as full dedication to our common project. As an internal technology leader, the CIO needs to understand micro and macro levels of IT within the company. The role needs a hands-on mentality as well as a strategic view on the future development of our company.
• Preferably five years’ experience directing IT and software engineering management; experience in a start-up or highly entrepreneurial environment
• Preferably IT-Leader-Experience in the art-, fashion- or life-style business world
• Experience of each of the following: web programming (Online Shop, Social Media communities), Mobile App programming (iOS, Android, inAPP Shops, social media implementation, etc.), data warehousing, networking & hosting, recruitment, outsourcing
• IT governance, project management and software engineering
• Understanding of relevant laws, regulations and information security best practices in a global environment
• Past responsibility for operational and capital budgets in excess of $1M, confidence with budgeting and spend planning
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Hands-on mentality
• Ability to deliver results under time- and cost-pressure
• Ability to prioritise effectively in the face of business uncertainty
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, for technical and non-technical audiences in English and German
• Strong problem-solving and motivational skills
• Creativity in finding ways to make the impossible possible and passion to great something big
• Willingness to represent the company globally in magazines, interviews, conferences etc.
• During the start-up phase and businessplan creation phase the company location is in Austria afterwards USA