I'm a young entrepreneur that recently exited the world of banking to do something more interesting with my life. I'm currently living in Nanjing, China where I'm learning Chinese and teaching English whilst I develop the MVP for my second start-up, Excentricity Shoes.
Excentricity Shoes is looking to solve the problem of affordability of high quality custom men's shoes. Actually we don't want to just solve the problem we want to evolve the market and give it some zazz!
Currently I'm looking for 2 co-founders to really make this start-up. I'm looking for a tech head to evolve the concept into something with real bite and I'm also on the hunt for a marketing guru to lead the brand and image.
As the tech co-founder you will be:
- Really ambitious and innovative with the brain that understands any problem can be solved.
- Have project management experience
- Place a large emphasis on UI/UX
- Software dev experience
- An understanding or willingness to learn about 3d software dev
- You will understand that a company is more than just about making money, it is a place for people to learn and evolve as well as being socially and environmentally responsible within the community we operate.
- A bit wacky or interesting
Don't accept it, challenge it - Me
January 2013 - January 2016
January 2014 - Today
Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance and Accounting)
2010 - 2012