Founded 1 startup
Thank you for viewing my profile.
My career has been dedicated to solving hard problems. While my domain expertise is in business development, having a finance background (Chartered Accountant) I've been on both sides of the table.
Over the past 3 years I've juggled my time in the corporate world as a business development manager, pursued part time Masters of Applied Science, and angel invested in 3 startups in my spare time: Sunfunder (www.sunfunder.com), Graphicly (www.graphicly.com), and AE Squared (www.ae-squared.com).
My background (short version):
- Grew up in Brisbane, Australia
- Graduate from Bond University (Accounting & Mandarin)
- First Job: consultant at Deloitte
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant (Australia), Dip Mandarin (Beijing University)
- Startups: ReelTime Limited (sold to EzyDVD)
- M&A: Call Direct Cellular Solutions (M2M/4G routers), C10 Communications (xDSL filters)
- Microcaps: NetComm Limited (3G/4G routers), Clear Communications (VoIP), ReelTime Limited (IPTV)
- Current investments: SunFunder (GreenTech), Graphicly (ebooks), NetComm Limited (3G/4G routers)
- Now: Strategic Account Manager for Cisco Systems, Service Provider
- Also: studying Masters in Applied Science at Swinburne University
With my unique insights to major issues facing enterprises I have started to build a product that I strongly believe will change the complex sales business development process which is pain point for B2B enterprises. I'm looking to find people with the right mindset and attitude to complement my skills.
I've been building the prototype in my spare time and would like to accelerate development. If you have coding, UI or UX experience I'd love to talk to you about what I'm working on and how it could be brought to life to help Sales execs and managers in B2B Enterprises.
I'm also open to learning about what you have going on and how I can be of any help to you.
Bachelor of Commerce
1995 - 1995
Chartered Accountant/ CPA