New York, New York, US
New York, New York, US
Hello! Seeking a talented, 'roll up your sleeves' co-founder to help build out a disruptive platform that will change the way sports bettors do business.
Winafy is developing a web app that provides fully automated, holistic tracking/analytics for online sports bettors and daily real-money fantasy contest participants (sizable addressable market!). Weâ€™re aiming to be the Mint.com of online sports wagering. Bet tracking is a huge pain point for the growing population of sports investors. Winafy seeks to solve this problem via automation.
Who we are
Winafy is pre-launch and preparing to go into beta. Winafy is currently one full time founder (successful entrepreneur/angel investor with multiple successful exits) and 3rd party contractors (dev firm, design firm). Our partners include corporate counsel Gunderson Dettmer, and accounting firm Marks Paneth & Shron.
In just a few short months, weâ€™ve:
- Launched our brand at Winafy.com
- Developed a twitter following of 700+ folks: @winafy
- Launched an app that dynamically broadcasts real-time NFL line moves via Twitter (500+ followers): @NFLOddsMoves
- Developed much of version 1.0 of our platform (demo available)
- Driven 100â€™s of pre-launch sign-ups via our website
- Developed a comprehensive business plan
- Received variety of twitter endorsements from top influencers
Who should you be?
- Intrigued by our vision and interested in discussing a shared future, and willing to be a part of our venture as a true co-founder, bringing your own genius ideas to the table.
- A self-driven developer with experience building consumer facing apps.
- Ready to help us create a killer platform, and drive evolution
- Preferably based close enough to meet up with us in person over a coffee or beer.
Whatâ€™s Required (min. 3 years of experience)
-Experience launching start-ups and an entrepreneurial mindset
-Experience developing web apps, driving software development
-Strong front end ability utilizing JS,CSS,HTML/SLIM
-Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
-Experience building and maintaining a loosely-coupled, service oriented architecture
-Strong oral and written communication skill and ability to work with a remote team
-Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgements
-Experience with cloud sever based applications preferred but not required
-Experience building and managing teams
-Computer Science Degree
â€¨-Experience in developing mobile apps for iPhone or Android
-A genuine interest in sports or sports betting
What's in it for you?
-Cofounder title. Equity. Open to stipend or some form of reduced salary/equity trade-off pre-funding.
-Get in on the ground floor and help us disrupt the huge online sports betting market, bring leading edge technologies to an emerging market.
-Help shape Winafyâ€™s vision, be a thought leader in the space
-The sports betting space is fun. Disrupting is fun, as are occasional trips to Vegas
2004 - 2004