• 19 years of experience in leading software development, solutions and product management.
• 5 years of experience in spearheading product management for enterprise software, mobile and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
• Worked with customers in diverse geographies - India, US, UK, Germany.
• Startup experience in product engineering, support, release & launch.
• Delivered best-in-class customer experience products for Business Mobility - UEM, EMM, MDM, Mobile Security, Mobile Workspace, Containerization.
• Successfully executed 1st major release of a cloud-based enterprise device management solution used by 100+ enterprise customers that has delivered significant productivity improvements and cost savings for customers.
• Built ground-up scalable and complex SaaS solution that managed more than 200,000 devices.
• Provide leadership and direction to teams, including recruiting, hiring, goals, resource allocation, utilization, performance management, career path planning, etc.
• Lead and motivate cross functional teams that are responsible for delivery, engineering, sales and support
• Assist in developing team processes, leading strategic initiatives
• Work with PM leadership and across organizations to lead, plan and develop product strategy, set milestones and execution to achieve financial objectives
• Practiced and championed SCRUM and Agile methodologies which enabled engineers to innovate and deliver productive release cycles
• Hired and supervised junior PMs, Dev/QA Managers, and Tech Writers and provided oversight for engineering
• Manage roadmaps and Define “what” with user stories and requirements
• Gather, promote the most relevant ideas into features with analytics and research
• Product Road mapping: Plan, prioritize what (and when) will deliver
• Communicate and collaborate with leaders of other products within product portfolio
• Collaborate with sales and marketing on positioning and go-to-market strategy
• Work closely with user experience and software development teams on a day to day basis to drive results
• Define, guide, reevaluate and execute the product strategy
• Develop and evolve the overall product strategy to drive organic growth (revenue, customer count, usage, and volume)
• Develop and provide oversight of line of business strategy, technical direction, and marketing aspects of the product portfolio
• Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and future customers)
• Seeking new market opportunities by leveraging inhouse competence
• Determining buy/build/partner decisions
• Conducting technology assessments
• Own the external relationships with vendors/OEM/partners for portfolio products
Magic Software Enterprise
January 2018 - Today
Leading the product strategy for latest offering to create modern business apps powered by Angular to meet the increasingly complex enterprise business expectations for digital transformation. • As Product Owner, defining product backlog items /user stories, ordering, guide action items and deliverables • Drive the backlog refinement sessions to ensure the team understands the requirements • Cross functional interaction with Development, Support and other departments • Evangelizing technology and products along with assisting in research of new technologies and ecosystems • Participating in developing plans for product migration/upgrades Maintaining product release roadmaps • Acting as educator and coach in terms of product functionality and future roadmap • Supporting Sales with prospects and customers
Senior Product Manager
Quick Heal Technologies
July 2012 - December 2017
Spearheading cloud-based Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) suite containing Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile App Management (MAM), Mobile Security and Secure Messaging App from concept to launch. • As Product Manager, define product strategy and roadmap, gathered, analyzed, prioritized requirements, features, assisted sales and marketing teams for Go-to-market (GTM). • Influence and lead cross-functional teams and drive the product revenue. • Pioneered strategic partners to grow their businesses domestic and internationally. • Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features with analytics and research • Plan, prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver • Define “what” with user stories and requirements with UX/UI • Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience • Product discovery with competitive analysis, segmentation, market research, customer interviews. • Collaborate with sales, marketing, support and customers to prioritize product features that drive value. • Drove product development through continuous learning iterations from customers and data. • As Product Owner ensure user-stories are ready, backlog grooming, story acceptance and release tracking. • Discussion and perform architectural level product design and product enhancements, requirements, epics. • Work closely with engineering & UX team on execution of the roadmap and product releases • Defined and managed technology vision and roadmap; wrote technology user stories As a Development Manager from July 2012 to Nov 2014, • 50% engineering, 50% managed team consisting of Dev, leads and engineers. • Architected and designed cloud-based (SaaS) product for consumer and enterprises. • Drove vendor negotiations with AWS and delivered the deployment as multi-tenant SaaS release • Managed release planning, identifying right technologies and people for the work. • Managed a team of 15+ engineers and executed projects to launch several new features for MDM and RDM. • Participated in hiring events to attract exceptional engineers and enhance the team’s capability T O O L S & T E C H N O L O G I E S : Accompa, Basecamp, Confluence, Jira, Mobile Containerization, MAM, GFW, Java/JEE, SaaS, Cloud, Android, iOS, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, Hibernate/JPA, RESTful, Jetty, Google Services, APNS, JSON.
Software Engineer to Technical Manager
MNC Software Companies
October 2001 - June 2012
T O O L S & T E C H N O L O G I E S : Accompa, Basecamp, Confluence, Jira, Mobile Containerization, MAM, GFW, Java/JEE, SaaS, Cloud, Android, iOS, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, Hibernate/JPA, RESTful, Jetty, Google Services, APNS, JSON.
Bachelor Computer Application
2006 - 2009
Professional Scrum Master