I think this test is a great idea and covers most of the questions.
From personal though limited experience I would also add the following questions (sorry if i missed it in the test):
- why do you want to start a company?
- would you sell for $5MM, $20MM, $100MM...etc?
- if we ever have an office where would it be located? are there any areas that are off-limits? (as in I will not be able to commute to X city every day).
- what's your take on telecommuting: 1. not ok 2. ok part-time 3. ok full-time
- availability for attending events on the weekends and weekday nights.
- work culture: top 3 values for company and future employees
- what additional team members would you want to bring on board in the next 12 months?
- which cofounders would be on the board of directors? both cofounders, the ceo, the C-person with most shares, etc
- what kind of decisions will be the responsibility of the board (issue of more shares, hirihg/firing of C-level members, pivoting, sale, taking on investments)