Hi there, I suggest your boost your app ranking in the app stores to acuqire new user base, and it's also the best way to get new users. The reason is that over 65% users discover new apps by browsing and searching on the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top 10 apps. You can boost your app ranking in the app stores with the following methods:
Besides boosting app ranking in the app store, you can also cooperate with influencers, because most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people - having high-profile Facebook pages with 100,000+Likes mentioning your app is a huge win. Reach out to organizations whose goals align with yours, and give them a compelling reason to mention or link to your app on their page.
Hope these methods are useful to you.
Hello friends, for getting a new user base, I recommend you do App Store Optimization, through optimizing the app title, icon, keywords, reviews & ratings and app description to make your app rank higher in the app store. ASO can make your app be searched easily. We know that over 80% people download an app through searching, and they usually download the app in the top few with many good reviews. So try your best to do App Store Optimization for your app, you can do as the following mentioned.
1. Optimize your app title - Create a simple and attractive app title, make it easy to spell, and memorable. Try your best to choose a app title that reflects what your app users should not scroll past your app when looking for something to fit their needs.
2. Optimize your app icon - App icon is the first thing people sees in the app store, so it is very important to choose an eye-catching one. As users scroll through the app store, yours should pop out as eye-catching and recognizable. You should also keep the app icon as straightforward as possible, and not too flashy. People usually not like the gaudy one.
3. Optimize your app keywords - Keywords is very help for increasing the app visibility in the app store, most people prefer to use keywords search to discover new apps or find apps whether they have heard about or not. They would like to show their intention by typing into the Store search bar. If you want to attract the audience to find your app easily, you had better fill keywords in the app title and description which match the user’s keyword search terms. With this method, it will strongly push your message same as showcase your app to the relevant audience.
4. Optimize your app description - When a user consider if download this app or not, they will have a look at the description of you app, so make the description with an attractive copywriting. Most people can only see the top two or three lines of description. Therefore, the first 3 lines description should reflect the target users' needs, and fully explain the features of your app.
5. Optimize your app reviews and ratings - Over 70% users will look through reviews and ratings when they tend to download apps. Many good reviews attract users to install, while negative reviews and low ratings cause users skip over this app without hesitation. Therefore, you need to try your best to get positive app reviews and high app ratings. To quickly achieve this goal, you can buy app reviews and ratings from reliable company.