A/B testing

Anonymous

October 11th, 2015

We’ve primarily been using Optimizely for A/B testing of copy, buttons, graphics on landing pages. Wanted to hear what others think of Unbounce or... More

Read 4 answers

Anonymous

January 25th, 2016

Looking for help in identifying some reasonable growth metrics to track to my very early stage team.  We don't yet have a paying customers but the... More

Read 8 answers

Ryan Weldon Founder/CEO at Breakable

December 21st, 2015

Earlier this year, I read an interesting article regarding Pinterest’s work with SEO experiments and how there are key benefits from this type of... More

Read 2 answers

Matty Sallin System Financial, Inc.

November 5th, 2013

So, I just created a landing page (http://www.trythesystem.com if you'd like to give me your opinion) and I created my first AdWords campaign for... More

Read 14 answers

Rachel Zheng Business Development Manager at Honyee Media

February 24th, 2015

While working with designers, I find they often get concerned about using A/B testing as a product decision-making model, they want to be holistic... More

Read 6 answers

Mohamed Alborno Director / Producer @ The New Country Film Project

May 7th, 2014

I'm planning to run an indiegogo campaign for a feature-length film about starting a new country, two ways of implementing it: A.... More

Read 8 answers

Anonymous

March 21st, 2016

Hello, SiteSpect is our closest competitor and it keeps coming up in sales pitches. We know about it what's available on its website, which is not... More

Read 4 answers

Eleanor Carman Incoming BLP Sales Associate at LinkedIn

June 10th, 2015

Was reading the responses on this question and started to wonder which was better Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer, for A/B testing? Also curious... More

Read 3 answers